Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter Bassy


I was able to enjoy some very good bass fishing on Easter Sunday.  It was a pleasure to be out on such a nice, gentle and productive day.  It was great to land a few really nice fish.  And, it was wonderful to reflect on certain Easters Past, when my Dad and I would occasionally get to work off the traditional feast and extra candy by sharing a pleasant evening of bass fishing.  I don't recall ever catching* anything on those trips.  But now at least I know that doesn't matter.


The first bass of 2016 was a fatty!


Time to fire up the GoPro!  No. 2 was a dandy!

Close to five pounds of Michigan Largemouth!

Pretty average, on a really good day!
*  I do specifically recall an Abbott's Run Giant that blew up on a slow-waking River Runt.  Somehow it missed the bait, but it still impressed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment