Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Stripper Club


The Stripper Club

I was honored recently as being recognized by a pretty young girl as a legitimate member of “The Stripper Club”.  At the time the subject came up, I was being prepared for a lower back medical procedure, and I was laying on my stomach, buttocks exposed.  I was speechless and so I simply pointed her to the anesthesiologist who had positioned me.  In their talk, the subject of my T-shirt came up.  Aha!  I was wearing my 2012 Striper Cup T-shirt.  The Striper Cup doesn’t have much traction here in Michigan, so I guess it was an innocent mistake.  Nevertheless, her comment was worth my entry fee, and there will always be a “Stripper Club” component to my future participation in the “Striper Cup”.

I can’t exactly say I’m looking forward to my next procedure, but I’ll probably wear the same T-shirt and see if the subject comes up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment