Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tacklemore


Grand Opening is past.  The new store is now a reality and will be a fixture and influence in the community for a long time.  It’s been quite a ride getting ready for this event, so long in the making.

I’ve been too busy to collect my thoughts in any coherent manner.  Let’s just say that I know what I’ll be doing most  upcoming nights and weekends.  “I’m gonna pop some tags!”  (whatever that means) in my new role as “Tacklemore.”    So far, the experience on the floor has generally been “f-bomb awesome!”

Who’d have thunk that my new retail experiences would have coincided with the popularity of Internet phenom “Macklemore? “   Or that the Fishing Department would include (dare I say, feature?) a co-worker dubbed by a customer last evening as “Li’l Nick?”

Life imitating Art; a personal favorite.   And at least my internal “Tacklemore” sound track can override the incessant country music pumped through the store.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete